16 lis 2010

THE FIRST OF THE FIVE DAYS / LONG-BAYRAM HOLIDAY

    During the holidays - Bayram,  my younger brother visited me. 
So for me it was a very good time, because I have not seen him
since 2 months and I missed him.
    This was the first time when my brother came to Turkey, so I wanted to show him everythink, tell and share with him how beautiful place he visit. On the first day we went to the capital - Ankara. We were there with our Polish friends, and what is more we met there with Nezih Orhon- with you :o)
     We managed to saw the most important and best known places, for example ; Old Castle, the Mausoleum of Ataturk,the Museum of Anatolian Civilizations, and also two mosques.
     I can also skip a delicious lunch, and a wonderful dessert in a very good company.
    Before returning to Eskisehir we decided to go to the cafeteria (Marta, I and our "families"),to try traditional tea ,and what is more we try to  played in "tavla" but easier for our family was our Polish kind of this game "warcaby", it was the funny and nice day and I think it will be remain in our memory.


To see more I recommend using the following link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psMBX7OYjGc